Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Pros and Cons of Pop Up Tee

Periodically, I buy geeky tees. I mean, I sort of have to, what with the insane levels of geekery infused into my very blood, and there are SO MANY AWESOME ONES ALL THE TIME. It's seriously one of my goals in life to be able to afford these shirts whenever I want them.

So when I saw that Pop Up Tee had a bunch of art nouveau ones, I had to. And since I haven't bought any from this company before, I'm doing a Pro and Con post here!


(i mean, how could i turn down a ten-and-marty teamup OR a princess bride anything? these are callbacks to some of my earliest fandoms!)

Pros:
  • Sales last 3 days instead of the usual 24 hrs
  • Shipping is included in the price, so if it says 12.99 (which is does), that's what you pay total
  • Offers 20 themed designs instead of one or two
  • Has men's and women's cuts and goes up to 5XL
  • Ships from inside the US
  • Is probably the fastest I've gotten one of these limited edition tees yet
  • Printing is great-looking with good detail and no blurring or anything like that
  • Designs are great
Cons:
  • Does not have the slimmer-cut, relaxed / thinner cotton, lower-neckline shirts that I prefer, only regular high-neck teeshirt style
  • Does not ship overseas
  • The sizes are bigger than the standard established by most of the limited edition tee companies, so they came bigger than I expected
  • How the heck am I supposed to choose one or two out of twenty awesome ones???
  • Does not come with candy like Qwertee
Have you gotten anything from Pop Up Tee? What's your experience with them? Or, what's your fav daily shirt site? Share in the comments!

No comments: