Monday, June 2, 2014

Slash! The game of crack fic!


Okay, I know that this is yet another of the card-based story-telling games I've basically become addicted to recently and can never get anyone to play with me, but this one, guys? This one is made for fans. Like, the weirdest and most awesome fans. Like, the strangest parts of Tumblr fans.

Meet Slash: Romance Without Boundaries.

Basically, whoever is going puts down a card with a character on it, and everyone else plays a card from their hand with a character they think would be the best pairing for them, and then everyone argues about which is the best and tells the stories to prove it.

A random selection of characters from my deck:

  • Professor Moriarty
  • Dr Girlfriend
  • SwamptThing
  • Treebeard
  • Zatanna
  • Cobra Commander
  • Daenerys Targaryen
  • Darth Vader
  • Jake the Dog
  • Ke$ha
  • Patrick Swayze
Just think how bizarre this game could get!


Now I just need to find weirdos to play it with me.

No comments: