Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Professional Fangirl's plan for the fall 2014 season


Basically.

It looks like there's lots of stuff Relevant To This Blog's Interests coming up, and I want to keep a little more up to date than I usually do, so I can talk about what's happening each week as well as the old stuff I still like talking about.

So here's the plan:

  • I'm still going to be liveblogging things on my Tumblr, because that's easier both for posting and for interaction, but I'll also be collecting up the comments I make a few times a week and reposting them here, all in unified posts.
  • I'm not going to be doing reviews, because that gets exhausting and no one is paying me to do it, but I will be finding a few things each week--ideas, scenes, plot developments, problems, characters moments, shippiness--to talk about each week, and those will be posts.
  • I'm going to check out at least one episode of each of the new shows I want to see, and I'll post opinions here--probably as one-post-per-night, rather than individual posts, at least at the beginning. The ones I keep will come up again as the stories happen.
  • I'm going to try to keep on top of things, but not beat myself up when I can't.
  • And I'm going to keep making the crazy fanbased connections I always make.
So what's your plan? How do you deal with Every Show Ever starting all in the space of a month or so?

No comments: