Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stuff to talk about this week - Week 14 2015


Arrow maybe looks like it's gonna stop being stupid?!?

What I see:
  • OLIVER AND FELICITY
  • High five! And look how Ollie just can't handle the lack of angst in that whole thing.
  • Lance wants to save Roy; Ollie wants to save Roy
  • Thea vs Ra's
  • Ollie takes on the role of Heir??
  • Is that Talia? And is she awesome?

I'm deliriously happy that this League of Assassins storyline is coming to a conclusion, because I hates it precious, but I am glad that it brings Ollie and Felicity together, even if just for a night, and it makes Atom an actual super hero. If it brings Det Lance back around to their side, I'm even happier, because he's been underused and mistreated this season.


--

Avengers semi-behind the scenes:
Look at these amazing dorks who get to do all this amazing stuff for their jobs. Holy shit do I want to arrange my life to be this sort of busy.

--


Continuum is coming back July 26th! At least in Canada, and hopefully not long after in the US, because my computer is too wobbly to find Alternate Sources to watch it on. It'll be the first time I'll be watching it live (I've been catching it on Netflix so I can CONSUME IT WHOLE), so it'll be fun to get a month and a half with that fandom before it goes away and becomes a vintage fandom.

--

New shows I'm interested in checking out soon / this summer:
  • Lipsynch Battle
  • The Lizzie Borden Chronicles
  • Wolf Hall
  • Daredevil, of course
  • Bitten
  • Star Talk
  • Between
  • Aquarius?
  • Sense8
  • Killjoys

Older shows I'm going to at least give a chance, since I haven't had a chance yet:
  • Three Musketeers
  • DIG
  • Dominion
  • Maybe Helix? It looks like a hot mess.
  • The Strain
  • Penny Dreadful
  • Catching up on Orphan Black because we're soooo behinnnnddddd
  • Halt & Catch Fire


--

Some Linkery:

No comments: