Friday, April 1, 2016

What Sami's been up to! - March 2016


This has been a busy month for me! Here's what I've been up to!

I started reviewing Stitchers for TVGeek Army! I used to review for them back when the site was new, and I really loved it, so I jumped at the chance to go back when Eric asked me to! I'll be picking up 12 Monkeys and probably also Orphan Black for them next month, too, so they'll be over there instead of here, but I think I'm going to do more freeform discussions about what's going on in them on here, so come find me!

I've also picked up The Flash and soon, Containment for ScreenCrimes, which is still building it's site but sounds like it'll be fun, too. It's early days.

And next month! If you're in the RDU area, come by the Durham Armory on April 17th, 10am to 6pm and come buy my nail polish, and some stuff made from my nail polish! I'm going to be making custom polish colors ON THE SPOT! How cool is that?? I'll be reporting on it, too, so look for that post afterward, even if you can't make it in person.

What've you guys been up to?

No comments: